Why do I need a BENCHBARRIER™ seat cover?
- BENCHBARRIER™ is highly effective at keeping you from coming into direct contact with gym equipment surfaces, giving you peace of mind.
- BENCHBARRIER™ inhibits bacterial growth in its fabric by using silver ion technology so it helps it to stay fresh.
- Its unique design allows you to quickly go from one piece of equipment to the next.
- Because it's a barrier between you and surfaces, you can focus on your routine, saving you time and giving you a much better workout.
- Eco Friendly - It can be used over and over which means it’s better for the environment.
- Internal storage pockets give you a place to put your keys, cell phone etc. so they don’t easily get misplaced or lost.
- Use over & over & over between laundering, all while staying fresh and odor free
How safe is BENCHBARRIER™?
The fabric we use is treated with polymer based silver ions and is non-toxic, non-sensitizing, and non-irritating to human skin. It has been assessed as harmless to human health and approved by the International Oeko-Tex® Association. The antimicrobial technology used is a polymer-containing silver-technology that delivers silver ions when organisms land or form on treated fabric. These silver ions are bound to the textile surface and release only when they are needed. The silver ion treatment used is registered with the U.S. EPA, meets REACH requirements in the European Union, and is supported under the EU Biocidal Products Registry.
How do I clean my BENCHBARRIER™?
We suggest you wash the Bench Barrier™ in cold water with mild liquid detergent, DO NOT USE BLEACH or SOFTENER of any kind. DO NOT USE DRIER SHEETS. To dry, simply hang dry. No need to put in the drier.
How often should I launder the BENCHBARRIER™?
The silver ion treatment is designed to stay in the treated fabric, which keeps it fresh against forming odors. We suggest that when it becomes soiled or dirty from usage, to clean and wash it thoroughly before using it again. Just use mild detergent, no softener or drier sheets (as they interfere with the performance of the fabric), then hang dry. That's it. Simple and easy!
*The antibacterial polymer silver ion fabric treatment is designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria that may affect this product. The antibacterial polymer silver ion treatment does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly when it becomes dirty or soiled after use.